Blue Dawn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Akatsuki

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Christie

Adam Christie

Dueling Points : 16174

Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro   Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello Guys!!!!!

I'm so excited for this new forum. I'm Adam Christie, you could say i'm kinda dumb in the game but I'm pretty clever when it comes to duels Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . Me and My brother Kyle have a long time that we joined to the clan, and after a lot of things, is kinda awesome to see this progress :')

Anyways, my DN account is (Akatsuki) Adam C. and I'm a A Rank player. My brother's account is (Akatsuki) Kyle C., he's ANBU Rank

(Sorry, but you should count this as his "intro" as well, he won't take the time to do this kind of things in the near future Embarassed Embarassed pale )

Also, we both are part of Crimson Renegadez, but like my teammates said before in their intros, being part of the clan is a priority. I think we can separate one thing from another without any inconvinient
Back to top Go down
Edo Itachi
A Rank
A Rank
Edo Itachi

Dueling Points : 16322

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro   Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:50 pm

what exactly is the Crimson Renegadez thing?
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) SuBzero
ANBU
ANBU
(Akatsuki) SuBzero

Dueling Points : 16276

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro   Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Welcome to the Clan dude, enjoy and lets duel sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro   Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!!! <------ Christie Brothers' intro
Page 1 of 1