Share | 

Tips that you should have in mind before getting into a War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexis Jarouse
Jounin
Jounin

Dueling Points : 4593

PostSubject: Tips that you should have in mind before getting into a War   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:22 am

Okay! Let me be clear, I really enjoyed being part (by the first time) in an Akatsuki war, but Jeez, just after my 2nd match i had a Headache --like hell type--, so I started to wonder: What do I need to not be like this and keep going without a problem? I asked to a few friends and they explained me that Wars are pretty similar to any Official Little Tourneys. So, I came with this idea for a topic to help those that don't have experience in this kind of things, i wrote a few tips that you should have in mind before to start a war against another clan:

1.- Have Good Internet Connection: this is pretty important, this avoid any future "inconvenients" with your teammates and opponents (also it puts you in a difficult position).

2.- Be Ready For LONG Duels: When you are dueling a tough opponent in these kind of games, there is a high level of probability of having a slow duel.

3.- Have Any Energetic Food/Drinks: When you are under stress, feels pretty relaxing and good having some crackers, or maybe chocolate. In my personal case, I always enjoy some chocolate when i have a headache, but if we talk just about getting sleepy, it's better to take something like coffee.

Well, these are just a few tips, you guys might have a few others... feel free to put any recommendation below  Very Happy  Very Happy  Wink  Wink  I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Dueling Points : 4682

PostSubject: Re: Tips that you should have in mind before getting into a War   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:46 pm

I feel like coffee will screw you over in the long run
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluesdawn.forumotion.com
Austin Wolfbark
A Rank
A Rank

Dueling Points : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Tips that you should have in mind before getting into a War   Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:01 pm

any kind of Chocolate always make me feel better after a headache Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips that you should have in mind before getting into a War   

Back to top Go down

Tips that you should have in mind before getting into a War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1