Blue Dawn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Akatsuki

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS

Go down 
+3
(Akatsuki) Dragon
Austin Wolfbark
(Akatsuki) M@dara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
(Akatsuki) M@dara

(Akatsuki) M@dara

Dueling Points : 16101

READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:33 pm

TO THOSE WHO CONSIDER LEAVING, JOIN D.D.D/SHINIGAMI (Choose D.D.D or Shinigami, they are in the same clan)
Higher ups treat lower ranks like dirt.
They always play favorites. And this clan is not undefeated in clan wars so they are as fake as they come.
My leader asked Hinata for a clan war, but Hinata said she didnt trust any of the members that were online!
THERE WERE A GOOD NUMBER OF MEMBERS ONLINE!!!
And How is it that some people get rank up faster than others? Example Subzero went A Rank to S Rank in a week and he sucks!!!
This clan only plays favorites. Consider leaving. Notice when you PM a higher rank that is anbu and above they feel like you aren't worth their time and won't pm back.
Back to top Go down
Austin Wolfbark
A Rank
A Rank
Austin Wolfbark

Dueling Points : 16076

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Well, sorry to hear this dude.... but recommending people to leave to D.D.D Clan or even Shinigami Clan is not cool.

I've seen Hinata's results as a leader, and HE put Akatsuki's clan back as he promised... you shouldn't judge him too much for just a few little things...

However, if we talk how some people reached the S Rank, I'm with you... is kinda worrisome that some people has gotten that rank being pretty bad in the game... but i have to check that those members that you mencioned are that bad by myself.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) M@dara

(Akatsuki) M@dara

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:20 pm

D.D.D clan is much more friendlier
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Dragon
S Rank
S Rank
(Akatsuki) Dragon

Dueling Points : 16172

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Firstly, SuBzero does not suck by any means and is actually a very skilled duelist. Secondly, it is possible to rank up as much as you desire by fulfilling the appropriate conditions and dueling an appropriate higher-up for a test. It's limited to one rank-up per week now, but that actually serves to make it the same pace for everyone. Rank-ups are not just given to members unless they actively seek one out. That and if you identify as being primarily a member of D.D.D and have so much ill will towards Akatsuki, why stay in the clan and post on the site?
Also, what do you mean about higher-ups treating low-ranking members poorly? Specific examples, please, as I would be interested to know myself if it is a problem.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Hai

(Akatsuki) Hai

Dueling Points : 16066

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:41 pm

its all good just i want to take a rank up test but i have to wait a week -_- tiiiiiimmmmeee STRESS
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) decoy

(Akatsuki) decoy

Dueling Points : 16121

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:21 am

it isnt hard to rank up, all you have to do is win a promotion duel...
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) SuBzero
ANBU
ANBU
(Akatsuki) SuBzero

Dueling Points : 16166

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:48 am

lol M@dara is soo pissed cause of he lost 10 times in a raw vs me and he is soo jalous ? lol

dude, if u want to leave AKA , just leave it, and fuck off. u dont have to bla bla bla cause u will look

so fking small, like seriously are u 5 years old?

w/e...your team clan can try to war us anyday and u will see the results
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Dragon
S Rank
S Rank
(Akatsuki) Dragon

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:10 am

Now SuB. I know you're angry about the insults and such, but if he doesn't consider himself part of the clan then we should be the bigger people. Represent the clan positively and keep these quarrels proffessional, you know what i mean? Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Hai

(Akatsuki) Hai

Dueling Points : 16066

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:20 pm

common guys lets talk about how stupid boruto looks in the movies :/
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) M@dara

(Akatsuki) M@dara

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Lol Subzero did not win against me "10 times in a row" he only beat me once and I have screenshots showing i beat him 4 times in a row.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) M@dara

(Akatsuki) M@dara

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:01 pm

https://i.imgur.com/S6t7ugw.png
This one he tries to cheat by drawing an extra card lol

https://i.imgur.com/RQOHmrd.png
Naruto watches this one, btw I have a screenshot showing Subzero calling him a fatass while dueling

https://i.imgur.com/4Bw5gje.png
Still haven't beat me yet....

https://i.imgur.com/jVhk76k.png
yes...he got 2-0'ed twice in a row
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Dragon
S Rank
S Rank
(Akatsuki) Dragon

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:07 pm

I checked all of the pictures and none seem to show you beating SuBzero in a match, let alone him cheating. As for drawing an "extra card", that may have been from the one day of peace he had just played.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) M@dara

(Akatsuki) M@dara

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:30 am

Look at them starting from bottom to top. And he did draw an extra card and it wasnt off of one day of peace.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) M@dara

(Akatsuki) M@dara

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:31 am

I'll duel him with everyone watching, he isn't replying for a reason lol
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Dragon
S Rank
S Rank
(Akatsuki) Dragon

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:14 am

They all say that you won 1/0/0. There's no proof that you won the match, and after talking to Naruto he claims that, while it is possible he watched the matches, he was more likely than not on youtube while he was viewing them.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) GodLike
A Rank
A Rank

Dueling Points : 16100

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 pm

M@dara stop being a cunt
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) SuBzero
ANBU
ANBU
(Akatsuki) SuBzero

Dueling Points : 16166

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:34 pm

i will respect my fellow S-Ranked Dragon and be polite about what i am going to say.
well u know what guys? lets just let the pictures told u what happen.

first he messaged me and directly challenging me like that https://i.imgur.com/WHNjOrQ.png

then , we dueled on a term of banning 1 deck each, and he agreed. so i banned his nekroz and he banned my QLI

then what happen   (btw thats how you take screenshots)

https://i.imgur.com/7qw3zos.png

so he have nothing else to say BUT? https://i.imgur.com/wWx2Qav.png

end of story. Rest in peace M@dra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS   READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS. CLAN MEMBERS BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT BY HIGHER UPS
Page 1 of 1