Blue Dawn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Akatsuki

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the new banlist!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(Akatsuki) Dark Law

(Akatsuki) Dark Law

Dueling Points : 16060

About the new banlist!!! Empty
PostSubject: About the new banlist!!!   About the new banlist!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:27 pm

hey guys. just one question. is it just me or do you guys also wonder why they havent the new banlist yet and even so do you guys think we really gonna get a new one or its gonna be like the ocg that they didnt change anything at all.

and another question is it worth to play masked hero still or not for some reason im 900 point up but cant climb and i lost to many matched yesterday and today Sad.

so i want to know what deck should i then play instead but i not gonna decide to play it directly before the list even get up.

thanks before hand.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) GodLike
A Rank
A Rank

Dueling Points : 16055

PostSubject: Re: About the new banlist!!!   About the new banlist!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:03 pm

The reason the banlist isn't out is because nationals are still going on and they are waiting for those and for other reasons
https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7254

play volcanic, or yosenju
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) decoy

(Akatsuki) decoy

Dueling Points : 16076

PostSubject: Re: About the new banlist!!!   About the new banlist!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:50 am

play shaddolls ( u can tech in dark law) and use ritual beast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the new banlist!!!   About the new banlist!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the new banlist!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Dawn Academy :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: