Blue Dawn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Akatsuki

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I might be leaving!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edo Itachi
A Rank
A Rank
Edo Itachi

Dueling Points : 16167

I might be leaving! Empty
PostSubject: I might be leaving!   I might be leaving! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:40 pm

as the title says i might be leaving or atleast taking a break from the clan. I was in a duel earlier i thought we were playing for fun but everyone else thought other wise (i think thats the correct word) the other guy was talking lots of crap which im usually fine with but what i got mad at is my own clan was doing the same thing talking loads of crap but i was just playing for fun wasnt even trying to do good but no one cared everyone kept calling me trash and garbage bad at the game etc. so if i can't even have a clan to back me up or atleast not smack talk against me i think im leaving

https://imgur.com/BOammeb
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Dark Law

(Akatsuki) Dark Law

Dueling Points : 16060

I might be leaving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be leaving!   I might be leaving! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:17 pm

come on man stay you have atleast some people that arent like that. like me for exemple Wink i want to see some more of those video that you creating Smile
Back to top Go down

I might be leaving!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Dawn Academy :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: