Blue Dawn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Akatsuki

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deck Profiles and Comments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(Akatsuki) Dragon
S Rank
S Rank
(Akatsuki) Dragon

Dueling Points : 16317

Deck Profiles and Comments Empty
PostSubject: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:10 am

My internet seems to still be blocking DN. In the process of getting it fixed. To help contribute to the clan while I can't duel, I'm making this thread as a hub for people to share their deck profiles and make suggestions for others. Just post a profile (Pictures Preferred) and maybe a list of cards that are popular and you've already considered. Happy dueling, and I hope to be back online soon. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki)Chakra

(Akatsuki)Chakra

Dueling Points : 16330

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:39 am

https://i.imgur.com/H0wvBAU.png
DJINN LOCK Shaddolls, still working on extra deck and side hah. Just testing the main for now.

https://i.imgur.com/q1oFvJA.png
It made this guy hella salty tho
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Dragon
S Rank
S Rank
(Akatsuki) Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:04 am

I love the originality of the concept, and the Zefra-esque mixing of two meta archetypes. Because Claus is your only target, why not switch out ROTA for Brionac? Works more or less the same, but gives cycle another Target for summon and gives some extra power against extra-based decks and Pendulums.
Back to top Go down
Edo Itachi
A Rank
A Rank
Edo Itachi

Dueling Points : 16357

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:14 pm

https://i.imgur.com/ZAT5kej.png
My Battlin' Boxer deck profile tell me what you guys think of it
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Dragon
S Rank
S Rank
(Akatsuki) Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Sorry, Edo. I'd offer advice, but I have no idea how Boxers work.  Smile
Does anyone know when today the new Ban list will be out? I'm getting super impatient. bounce
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) decoy

(Akatsuki) decoy

Dueling Points : 16266

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:36 am

banlist wont come this week, maybe next week
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Dragon
S Rank
S Rank
(Akatsuki) Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 11:11 am

Damn, that sucks. Originally thought it'd be on the 1st, like April. That's a pain. scratch
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) decoy

(Akatsuki) decoy

Dueling Points : 16266

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:09 am

its because of the european championship that is this weeked and the south american one that idc when it is or know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profiles and Comments   Deck Profiles and Comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck Profiles and Comments
Page 1 of 1